Work With Us
Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for passionate, service-oriented, motivated people - fill out out the application below and we'll reach out if we are interested in learning more.
We are seeking an individual with experience working in a fast pace food service environment. Kitchen Staff satisfies guests by correctly preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking.
- Ability to quickly and authoritatively delegate job tasks / prep to team members, based upon anticipated guest volume and any special events.
- Team-oriented and professional attitude, taking time to coach and mentor other staff.
- Ensure a good working environment and employee relations throughout the kitchen and FOH, motivate team members and lead by example.
- Accurately and easily communicate standards and cooking methods and expectations to staff.
- Responsible, in conjunction with Management team, for recruiting, hiring and training of new team members.
- Primary contact if employees are unavailable for work, responsible for finding alternate staff member and making accommodations, as needed.
- Responsible for food and beer orders, ensuring that all product stays stocked and rotated in a timely fashion, while controlling cost.
- Ensure that quality, hygiene, safety and other standards are kept or surpassed, at all times, by all team members, and exceed Health Department standards.
- Must be cost conscious and quality oriented and pass this mindset on to team members.
- Be a strong leader and be happy, high energy, motivated, ambitious, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Conduct closing/shift inspections of kitchen and restaurant and employee cash-out, direct staff as needed, based upon inspection.
- Conduct general/routine maintenance and cleaning of kitchen/restaurant, as needed, with staff. Including, but not limited to, cleaning of fryers, cleaning of hoods, deep cleaning of walk-in cooler.
- Interact with customers in a clear, courteous and friendly manner.
- Have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills.
- Schedule may be adjusted when there are special events and/or during peak season.
- Employee will be responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations and management.
- Ten (10) paid vacation days and three (3) sick days included.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year