Work With Us
Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for passionate, service-oriented, motivated people - fill out out the application below and we'll reach out if we are interested in learning more.
We are seeking an individual with experience working in a fast pace food service environment. Kitchen Staff satisfies guests by correctly preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking.
We are seeking motivated, intelligent, outgoing, fun, and high energy individuals with a heart for service to join our team! We are hiring full-time and part-time crew members.
- Ability to quickly and authoritatively delegate job tasks / prep to team members, based upon anticipated guest volume and any special events.
- Team-oriented and professional attitude, taking time to coach and mentor other staff.
- Ensure a good working environment and employee relations throughout the kitchen and FOH, motivate team members and lead by example.
- Accurately and easily communicate standards and cooking methods and expectations to staff.
- Responsible, in conjunction with Management team, for recruiting, hiring and training of new team members.
- Primary contact if employees are unavailable for work, responsible for finding alternate staff member and making accommodations, as needed.
- Responsible for food and beer orders, ensuring that all product stays stocked and rotated in a timely fashion, while controlling cost.
- Ensure that quality, hygiene, safety and other standards are kept or surpassed, at all times, by all team members, and exceed Health Department standards.
- Must be cost conscious and quality oriented and pass this mindset on to team members.
- Be a strong leader and be happy, high energy, motivated, ambitious, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Conduct closing/shift inspections of kitchen and restaurant and employee cash-out, direct staff as needed, based upon inspection.
- Conduct general/routine maintenance and cleaning of kitchen/restaurant, as needed, with staff. Including, but not limited to, cleaning of fryers, cleaning of hoods, deep cleaning of walk-in cooler.
- Interact with customers in a clear, courteous and friendly manner.
- Have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills.
- Schedule may be adjusted when there are special events and/or during peak season.
- Employee will be responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations and management.
- Ten (10) paid vacation days and three (3) sick days included.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year